Tuesday 8 August 2017

LIFE'S SHIP

LIFE’S SHIP
Reminiscing on the journey right from the moment mummy
Stopped the sucking on her nipple, funny?
I had to be a man, live out mummy’s plan
Trained my teeth for meat
Cos milk for man don’t fit
From two, I saw a vision of me gocking form two
Waved the vision through a genius mission
At four, I dreamt of flying Gulf four
So the Billy mission started for sure
When I was six, I was a natural with dandy tricks
It’s no surprise grown me still trick these chics
 At ten, I claimed I was a Lion but locked up in a den
This covered for my shyness
But later conquered with highness
From the burning trees of wisdom
That made me feel like Solomon
Eminem got a black boy rapping at the age of twelve
I jammed every album from D-12
Rap I thought would pay the bills
I rapped and rapped but got no deal
Still I rap, but rap for fun
Now I write but not for fun
Life they say is turn by turn
Now in my twenties, I wait my turn
God is good, He keeps the record
Of my faith and morning beckons
I have a feeling it’s time for healing
All my life, I’ve been sick for success
To God I pray, and to man, I talk less
My friends are thieves, they steal my time
My foes are the cos of this focus
I weigh my friends and foes to see
Which I need more close to me
Friends make you eat your vomit
But foes keep you on your four feet
So my friends I forfeit
I hope they understand they need to learn
So they could remove the “L” and start to earn
There is no hard feelings bro
I just think you need to know
There is more to life than useless friendship

That lends no help but wreck life’s ship

No comments: