Thursday 31 May 2018

Jay-z’s net worth and Robert Kiyosaki's networth: Who to listen to



 Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth and Jay-z’s net worth

“What a teacher is, is more important than what he teaches”
                                                                                                     Karl Menninger.
I am always pained when I discover that the one who feels he knows it all, the one who feels he is master of it, the one who feels he has the monopoly to personal development drastically lags behind compared to those who pretend they don’t know at all or rather, those who do not even try to teach any principles.

Please, pardon my example. I was amazed when I discovered. So I will have to share my thoughts and would love to hear your thoughts and read your comments.

Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth
I love Robert Kiyosaki, I love all his books and his practical ideas but I was amazed to find out that with all these knowledge and principles, his net worth is below a hundred million dollars. I am not judging him. 

Over 80 million dollars is a whole lot of fortune but based on the information he provides in his books, I feel he could do better.

Jay-z’s net worth
Jay-z’s net worth on the other hand increases my respect for him daily. Is Jay-z really worth $900,000,000 USD (nine hundred million dollars)?

Damn! He is three times richer than Arnold Schwarzenegger. Yes, you heard that correctly- Jay z is three times richer than Arnold Schwarzenegger.

This simply means that this man stage named Jay-z knows a whole lot of things my dearly beloved Robert Kiyosaki doesn’t know. Or maybe he needs lectures from Jay-z so he could add to his principles and may be write more books or update his books.  

Dear reader, Jigga aka Jay-z is more than 11 times richer than Robert Kiyosaki. This has made me dump Kiyosaki’s Rich dad Poor dad books and has made me embrace Jay-z’s lyrics. I discovered that everything Jay-z says in his songs are true. Go figure.

When his signee, J cole said that sometimes, he brags like Ov, Jay-z replied him saying “No, I brag different” This is the blunt truth.

Jigga aka Jay-z says he hasn’t seen the back of his eye lids since 1996. This means that he is really up to something and of course he is because he further said that he has been speeding through life since. Little wonder why Jay-z’s net worth keeps increasing and never going down.

Is Robert Kiyosaki really speeding through life with his investments in real estate? Or he needs to increase his financial gear and meet up with his words.

Jigga is a hard worker. Jigga still works like he is poor. This man did not allow this wealth get into his head. I am sure if he had allowed wealth get to him, he would have crashed.

I feel sometimes Kiyosaki brags which really made me look up his networth. I use to think he was worth hundreds of millions with the position he plays as a financial authority who knows the exact things to do to become filthy rich and does these things. Or maybe he really doesn’t like too much money so has humbled his investments.

It is apparent that Jay-z is really a smart man and gets the better part of every deal he is involved in. I once read that his first album with R Kelly- Reasonable doubt was bargained 60-40. That is, Jay-z would go with the 60% profit while R Kelly goes with 40% profit. I laughed when I read this. But the deal ended 50-50 any way which is still a good bargain.

Jay-z is a master of money management. Fans might think he squanders money on bourgeoisie toys but I bet, he knows what he is doing. 

This is a man who says he’s clear on why he is here. Are you? I mean is Robert Kiyosaki really clear on his real estate investment principles or he needs some clarity from Jay-z?


These are my thoughts about Jay-z’s net worth and Robert Kiyosaki’s net worth. Now, I would like to hear your thoughts. 

No comments: